Warm up in our spacious cedar Sunlighten sauna and enjoy the amazing health benefits!
- Detoxification – Sweat is one of the most efficient ways to naturally rid the body of toxins. Infrared saunas promote effortless, productive sweat in a comfortable, relaxing temperature.
- Pain Relief– the deep penetrating infrared warmth of our sauna helps relieve back, neck and arthritis pain by relaxing tense muscles and improving circulation.
- Weight Loss– a 30-minute infrared sauna session is like a passive workout that increases heart rate, sweat and metabolism. A person can burn up to 200-600 calories without lifting a finger.
- Lowering Blood Pressure – Sulighten’s Solocarbon heaters were used in a 2005 clinical study with the University of Missouri Kansas City that demonstrated blood pressure lowering effects from a 30-minute sauna session three times a week.
- Improved Circulation– Heating of muscles with infrared produces an increased blood flow similar to that seen during exercise.
- Skin Purification – Infrared heat therapy helps improve acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It can also reduce wrinkles, make skin look radiant, and improve skin tone and elasticity